Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older Equipment for Free
Photo 
Hi, I have a bunch of old stuff you can have, pick what you want and I'll bring it to the June club meeting. After that it goes bye bye. Getting some pressure from XYL to clean out a couple of shelves (for grand kid's toys - can you imagine Sad ) Lets see if I've figured out how to attach the pics, may have to repost.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Doug McDougall Smile
(2024-06-07, 13:22:15)Ve3dgy Wrote: Hi, I have a bunch of old stuff you can have, pick what you want and I'll bring it to the June club meeting. After that it goes bye bye. Getting some pressure from XYL to clean out a couple of shelves (for grand kid's toys - can you imagine Sad ) Lets see if I've figured out how to attach the pics, may have to repost.

Hi doug i'll take the transceiver,and low band pass filter.thanks
Hey Doug, what is the details on the coax?  I would take the little AM/FM radio, but it really isn't worth the drive to Annan.  I will be going to Nottawa in the near future though, so I could drop by...  AND, it is almost Corvette cruising time, so I could end up anywhere in Ontario for the day...   Never been to Annan Cool .I will keep you posted but don't save anything for me.
(2024-06-07, 14:13:37)ve3pav Wrote:
(2024-06-07, 13:22:15)Ve3dgy Wrote: Hi, I have a bunch of old stuff you can have, pick what you want and I'll bring it to the June club meeting. After that it goes bye bye. Getting some pressure from XYL to clean out a couple of shelves (for grand kid's toys - can you imagine Sad ) Lets see if I've figured out how to attach the pics, may have to repost.

Hi doug i'll take the transceiver,and low band pass filter.thanks. 

ok, the transceiver doesn’t have a power cord but that shouldn’t be a problem for a man of your talents. As a bonus I’ve thrown a neat little 2m rig in your box, and it has a power cord. I’ll bring them tonFD Sunday.

(2024-06-08, 07:37:47)Richard VE3OZW Wrote: Hey Doug, what is the details on the coax?  I would take the little AM/FM radio, but it really isn't worth the drive to Annan.  I will be going to Nottawa in the near future though, so I could drop by...  AND, it is almost Corvette cruising time, so I could end up anywhere in Ontario for the day...   Never been to Annan Cool .I will keep you posted but don't save anything for me.

No markings on the coax but they’re in good shape. Since I’m a full service sales op I’ll drop the radio and wire to you, nice motorcycle drive(and I presume you’re not coming to FD). No sense you trying to find me in the back bush of western Meaford, and I live on a gravel road so no way you’d drive your baby down that.
Doug McDougall Smile